среда, 19 ноября 2014 г.

Warm hearty accessories (felted and not only) :)




In this post I would love to show you different accessories I've made with felt, wool and other warm stuff. I love to wear pin brooches on my scarf and coat. They warm my heart by winters and cold weather generally.
Hearty monters on this photo. :)


A little monster with purple heart :)



I love birds and bird theme generally. These tiny creatures were sold out last winter. 


Owly brooches. They are made of little pieces of felt and cotton.
Actually, it is not my idea. I've foun similar brooches somewhere on net and just decided to make some by myself. All brooches are sold out.



Little birds of natural brown tones


This little bear decoration was made special for our traditional holiday which we celebrate at 1st March every year (it lasts all March actually). This holiday is dedicated to the beginning of the spring and the symbol of it is traditional decoration - little flowers or something else of red and white color (named Martishor). We wear Martishor all March and at the end it needs to tie this decoration on any tree and to make a wish.
I made a variation of martishor and named it Mishkashor ("mishka"means "bear" in Russian) :)


Pinky kitty brooch for little girl (custom order)

Cat paw brooch :) Mew!

"Hedgehog in the fog" brooch. Custom order. dedocated to the old soviet cartoon  - Hedgehog in the fog

Little girl in the coat and beary hat. This brooch moved to USA a month ago as a birthday for gift for one nice girl :)

Polar cat brooch


And some more polar cat brooches :)

One more kitty brooch in turquoise (custom order).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий