среда, 19 ноября 2014 г.

Liloopsik character ;)




I really love funny primitive characters, so I created Liloopsik. He is very nice shy guy. He loves caps, as you may see :)
Liloopsik may be big and small (pocket) one. Big Liloopsik is sooo good for hugs. And small one may be nice partner as well (because it is easy to take him everywhere) ;)





I made this photo a year ago in my yard. Everytime I look at it I want to smile :)



This guy moved to USA as a Valentine's gift from a girl to her husband.
His size is approx. 18 cm. Made of cotton and cotton yarn. 100% eco-friendly :)





"Be my Valentine!" :)



This one collects different caps. He has beary cap and rabbit cap.


And this one loves mustache. He never lefts them ;)


When he sleeps he dreams to ride mustache clouds :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий