среда, 26 ноября 2014 г.

My decoupage experience :)





Decoupage is also very attractive to me. It is mosly as a hobby, but at times I sell the things I do.
Usually we gather together with friends for decoupaging. It is really very great spending of time! We communicate, paint, grind, transfer images on wooden boxes, trays or other things that we want to decorate. 





This was my first experience of decoupage. I got nervous a lot :))) I can definitely say that beginner must try to decorate small box, but not such big as I choosed :) Anyay, I still use this box with pleasure :)



This one was made a a gift for a relative.



This jewelery organizer was made by my dad and was decorated by me. I use it at home.



This one was sold out.




This Paris inspired box are my favorite :) We keep there different things related to traveling; maps, tickets etc :)










When we were in Vienna I felt in love with Hundertwasser creatures and architecture. So, when I had found a serviettes with Hundertwasser's pictures I immediately bought them and made such nice set. :)



Colorful feast on my working table :) Making garlands for nursery and not only :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий