среда, 19 ноября 2014 г.

Eco buddy character




Eco buddies are sweet stuffed creatures for babies and not only :)   They are made of cotton and it is really very pleasant to keep them in hands. They love to hug! :) This company of baby deers I had made for Christmas fair a year ago.




I love so much polka dot pattern! :)




This rabbit Krol-On is living now in the family of my good mate Diana. She became the winner of my eco buddy giveaway. I was very glad that random.org selected her as a winner :)



This is Honey Bear. She was sold on one of the handicraft fairs.


Pinky girl is still waiting for her owner. She is on sale! :)


Strawberry kitty found her owner on the eco fair last year.


And this nice guy is living at our home. We named him Parapluh :)))




This cat is dreaming of to be a sailor. He is on sale! :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий